Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 193: WE BOUGHT A CAR!!!


After WEEKS of searching for a car after I wrecked mine, we FINALLY found one that I LOVEEE!! It's a 2000 infiniti i30. I just love it. It's in incredible condition for being 13 years old. It has leather seats and power everything on the inside! It's got a sunroof, too! 
This is all God, for sure. From the second we had the wreck, I knew that God has had this whole situation in His hands.
Many of you may not think that having power everything is a big deal, but after years of having a car with roll up windows and manual locks, this is such a treat!!
Every time I use my clicker to unlock my doors, I get so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new car! You must be very happy to drive this around. Anyway, what happened to your previous car? Glad you were able to replace it within weeks of searching.

    >Timmy Radloff

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2000 Infiniti I30’s exterior design may not be quite remarkable, but its comfortable interior seats, innovative gadgets, and reasonable price are definitely exceptional – these give it an edge over its competitors. In fact, it’s considered by many as a fast and luxurious car! This is certainly a good replacement for your wrecked car. Smart pick!

    +Kyle Schmidt

    ReplyDelete