Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 130: No Makeup November UPDATES


As I'm going through this "No Makeup November" process, I wanted to kinda keep a journal or something to keep track of how everything's going. So, I've started to write on my mirror everyday. So, by the end of the month, by whole mirror should be covered with writing. If you can't tell in the picture, here's what each day says:
Day 1- lazy
Day 2-Satan attacked
Day 3- Indifferent
Day 4- "Needed" to wear make up church!
           -felt like I looked dead
Day 5-(first day of practicum)
         felt like I was making a bad first impression....but I didn't feel ugly

I used makeup to cover up flaws and make me feel beautiful. I didn't like dressing up without putting makeup on. Now, I can't let makeup enhance my beauty or define my beauty. It all comes from the HEART. 

No comments:

Post a Comment