Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 66: BOOMSDAY

One of my favorite traditions living in Knoxville is going to Boomsday the Sunday night before Labor Day! They have cotton candy, music, activities, FIREWORKS, but the best part is the people watching! So many different kinds of people all come together to celebrate Labor Day! 
I thought about putting a picture of fireworks...but of course, we've seen dozens and dozens of pictures of fireworks lately. So, I decided to put a picture of these 3 girls: my sister, and her 2 best friends, Emma and Raegan. They were one of the best parts of the night. They had Jenna and me laughing the whole time. Crazy sophomores. 
This is a picture of us just driving down a hill, but they decided to turn it into a rollercoaster ride by putting their hands up...ridiculous.
But, they were so much fun to hang out with!
Sometimes, it's the little things that mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment