Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 4: My Grandma Iris


I have been so blessed to have been able to spend a couple days with my grandma! It was the perfect time during the summer to see her. The summer has been incredibly wonderful, but most definitely EXHAUSTING. Coming to my grandma's means getting to just relax and stop moving for a couple of days...just what I needed:)

One of my favorite parts about coming to Grandma's is getting to stay in my daddy's old room! Always a good memory for my sister and me!

I love sitting on the back porch with her and talking about everything under the sun: from where my grandpa used to love eating (apparently, he ate Chinese EVERY Friday: so now I know where I got my love for Chinese food!!) to tons of teaching advice to how much God loves us. We have spent time playing board games, watching endless movies, eating pie with TONS of whipped topping, and reminiscing about Grandaddy.

I can't wait till the next time I get to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment