Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 6: 4th of July


Happy 4th of July!!
My best friend, Jenna, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest! So, for our fourth of July festivities, we decided to get a little crafty! We found some cheap-o cheesy Wal-Mart flag shirts and decided to make them SLIGHTLY less cheesy. We found a DIY tank top on Pinterest and used the directions to make our tanks. I also wore a red, white, and blue tank top under my shirt after I cut it. I fringed the bottom of my tank to add a little personality. The backs of our tanks were tied in a cute way. It may not look like much, but it was so much fun making them! 

This picture just represents an AWESOME day with Jenna. We made these shirts, enjoyed food with  friends and watched fireworks! I'm so blessed to be an American!

I LOVE YOU, JENNA LAYNE!

No comments:

Post a Comment