Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 5: Honduras fundraiser



This is a picture of one of my good friend, Courtney's, fundraiser t-shirt. I bought it today for $20. Not only is it for a GREAT cause, it's a super cute t-shirt!


Courtney is moving to Honduras for ELEVEN months! She has an amazing heart for God and heart for missions. I can't tell you specifically what she'll be doing there. But, I can tell you that she will be doing God's will, no doubt. 


The shirt says: "I am not afraid. I was born to do this." 


I LOVE what this says. We were BORN to live for and worship God. Fear is not of God. So, whenever we step out there, out of our comfort zone, we can't have any fear, because God is going to take care of us, every step of the way!!


I'm praying for Courtney's journey when she leaves in August! I can't wait to see how God uses her. And, I pray that I listen to God's voice when He challenges me, and that I won't be afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment