Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 36: Jamesy-Greatest Co-Intern Ever!

Friday was mine and James' last day together as middle school interns. It's been a CRAZY summer and I'm so glad that we got to work through everything together! It's been AWESOME.
We've worked on videos, kickoffs, mission weeks, slideshows, classes, lock-ins, mystery trips, and so much more together. We've spent countless hours hanging out instead of working. He gave me fashion advice in Forever 21. He's introduced me to a lot of new music. 
He is an INCREDIBLE role model to those middle school boys. It's so cool to see the impact he's had on these kids after just one year of working here.
After we said bye to each other on Friday, it was weird cause it felt like we were gonna see each other again the next day...like we always did....but this time was different, because it'll be a long time till we see each other again. 
James has been put through trial after trial the past couple of years, and a lot more of hit him this summer. His strength and faith in God is truly encouraging. 
God truly blessed me with pairing me up with James this summer. This has been the greatest summer of my life and it would have been LAME to not have him there.
I love you, Jamesy, and I can't wait to see what God does with you as a youth minister!
Btdubs, sorry about this lame background in the picture, but it is a lot better than a gigantic whiteboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment