Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 47: Scrapbooking Memories

TODAY was EXCITING!!! After hours of hardwork on this online scrapbook, it was FINALLY delivered today:) 
I've kept an eye out EVERY DAY when the mailman pulls up to see if he's got a package for me...and today, he finally did! 
Oh happy day!
If you can't tell from the picture, this scrapbook holds tons of pictures from my INCREDIBLE summer!
This summer was truly unforgettable, but I thought a scrapbook would hold all those unforgettable memories in one place. 
I went back and forth for weeks deciding whether to make a completely homemade scrapbook (which I've done before for a week long mission trip) or an online printable scrapbook. I finally decided on the online option--using www.shutterfly.com 
It was not only cheaper, but much less time consuming and WAY neater! And I could still make it as personal as I wanted to!
I'm so pleased with my decision and I can't stop looking through it! The memories are truly endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment