Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 49: AMAZING t-shirt quilt

I've been so excited to come to my grandma's for a couple nights and I'd knew I'd be able to take some fun pictures on this trip. Little did I know, I'd be taking a picture of my brand new t-shirt quilt! I gave her these t-shirts at the beginning of the summer, and my grandma let me know many times that she doesn't do the quilting part until the winter...BUT she SURPRISED me with a complete t-shirt quilt when I got here!
And isn't this the most stunning and gorgeous surprise??!!
I can't wait to bring it back to school and show it off to all my friends!
I told my grandma that all my friends would be jealous. And she laughed and said, "Well, that's what it's all about!!"
I'm so grateful that she made this for me! There are so many beautiful memories on that quilt. I'm very happy that I have all these memories in one place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment