Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 37: ....and DONE. All packed up.


ALL PACKED UP! I'm headed to Knoxville tomorrow after church. It's gonna be so weird leaving Brentwood--I've really become attached to the Ligon's house, Target, Mazatlan, Chill Spot, SONIC, and obviously Otter Creek Church! 
I came into this job really not liking the Nashville area, and I'm leaving this job already missing this area!! I've become attached to so many places and it truly makes me sad to leave.
Even though I'm sad I'm leaving, I know I'll be back to visit ALL THE TIME! 
I'm beyond thankful that God placed me here. I now know that He will do AMAZING things with you if you just listen! If you give Him control, He will absolutely blow your mind!
This is a bitter sweet ending. All of these packed bags means I'm leaving the best summer job I've ever had and I'm getting to go home and see my incredible family and friends that I've missed so much.
Thank you, Father, for everything You gave me this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment